GENEVA, ILLINOIS — The Chicago Steel announced Wednesday three limited-time ticket initiatives to help fans celebrate the club’s 20th season.
- 20th Season Ticket Package ($60 per plan)
- New for 2019-20, this package includes four Steel games: Opening Night on Oct. 5 and Fan Appreciation Night on April 18 with two additional games of fan’s choice.
- Each four-game plan purchased will receive a Steel 20th Season t-shirt.
- Available by phone and online or in person at the Steel box office until Oct. 5.
- 20th Season Corporate Voucher Plan ($200 per plan)
- 20 undated vouchers for regular-season games, available for businesses and organizations.
- For each plan purchased, the Steel will donate 20 tickets to active military, veterans and their families.
- Purchasing organizations will be acknowledged on Military Appreciation Night through a Steel social media graphic, a PA announcement and in-game video board logo.
- Group Ticket Early Bird Special
- All group, suite and lounge tickets purchased prior to the start of the season will receive one Steel 20th Season foam puck per ticket reserved at time of deposit.
- Includes youth hockey experience, charity of the game, national anthem performance and other group ticket packages.
- Available now through Oct. 4.
Chicago hosts two preseason contests at Fox Valley Ice Arena before kicking off the 2019-20 regular-season campaign.
Chicago Steel Upcoming Home Games:
***Saturday, September 14 vs. Muskegon Lumberjacks (7:05 pm CT) … Giveaway
***Friday, September 20 vs. Madison Capitols (7:05 pm CT) … Giveaway
^^^Saturday, October 5 vs. Green Bay Gamblers (7:05 pm CT) …Giveaway
*** - Preseason
^^^ - Regular-season home opener
To purchase the 20th Season Ticket Package click here.
For more information call 855-51-STEEL or visit ChicagoSteelHockeyTeam.com.